ndsgamersforum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new computer

2 posters

Go down

new computer Empty new computer

Post  grayfoxz Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:11 pm

so, i'm planning on uying a new computer. thinking about an IMac. I'm sick of windows so... heh.
what do you think about the newest line of IMac??
grayfoxz
grayfoxz
Ban kai
Ban kai

Number of posts : 180
point : 49
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

new computer Empty Re: new computer

Post  benaji Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:14 am

Flippin weird. The mouse only has one button. You can't right click anything.
Same with laptops. So weird... and the whole Mac system is just screwy. I'd rather stick to Windows.
benaji
benaji
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
point : 98
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  grayfoxz Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:35 pm

I have to disagree with you on the most what you said. the mouse has NO buttons, it has several sensors. witch work as a on OR a two buttom mouse, depending on what you prefer. the mac osx system works better faster and easier than any system windows has ever made and the laptops are the nearly the same as the desktop. Do you know that windows uses nearly half of the ram of a normal pc desktop to run, as opposing to mac using not even a quarter of it?
grayfoxz
grayfoxz
Ban kai
Ban kai

Back to top Go down

Post  benaji Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:12 am

Gah whatever idc...
If I can use my computer pretty easily with Windows I'm down with that, but if you're struggling with yours then by all means get a Mac. My only issue though is my laptop itself. It's sensitive to the touch on the bottom of it. If you tap it near of on the part where the battery is, it freezes up. Pretty lame but I get by.

And also, when I went to Best Buy, they had Macs on display. And yes the mouse(not touchpad- I know you can't click with it and thats weird too) has A button. No right click for easy access to options that make your experience easier(commercial sounding...). And same with the touchpad clicker, under the touchpad. Just one, not two. And yes I know you could use different external mice since it uses USB ports, but still I'm fine Windows. I've had my experiences with Mac and I dislike it.
benaji
benaji
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
point : 98
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  grayfoxz Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:49 am

You must have seen one of the older versions. The mighty mouse (that is the sensor one.) has been standard since early 2007. The touch pad i have to agree on with you. It just doesnt work. Smile
grayfoxz
grayfoxz
Ban kai
Ban kai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down